Each one gm contains:
20mg Miconazole nitrate
Micocort cream is a medicine which is used to treat inflamed conditions of the skin such as eczema and dermatitis which may be caused by infection with certain fungi and bacteria.
Dosage and Administration
HOW TO TAKE MICOCORT
Always use MICOCORT cream exactly as your doctor has told you.
MICOCORT cream is for use on your skin only. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
How to apply the cream
• Each tube of MICOCORT cream is sealed.
Use the cap to pierce the tube.
• Wash the infected area and dry it well.
• Apply a small amount of MICOCORT cream to the affected area and rub it in gently until the cream has disappeared.
Unless the infected skin is on your hands, wash your hands carefully after applying the cream to avoid spreading the infection to other parts of the body or to other people. Clothing which comes into contact with the infected areas should be washed and changed frequently.
If your underwear is likely to come into contact with MICOCORT cream, it is preferable to wear cotton underwear, as MICOCORT cream may damage some synthetic materials.
Doses for adults and children
• Unless your doctor tells you differently, apply a small amount of MICOCORT cream to the affected area 2 or 3 times each day.
• If your skin problem does not improve in 7 days, tell your doctor.
If you swallow MICOCORT cream
If anyone accidentally swallows MICOCORT cream, contact a doctor or go to your nearest hospital casualty department straight away.
If you forget a dose
• Do not apply the missed dose of cream.
• Apply the next dose of cream as usual and keep using the cream as your doctor has told you.
• Do not use a double dose of cream to make up for a missed dose.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.