DROF is used for treatment and prophylaxis of seborrhoeic dermatitis and dandruff.
Dosage and Administration
How to use Drof shampoo
- Pityriasis versicolor: once daily for 5 days.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis and pityriasis capitis:twice weekly for 2 – 4 weeks.
- Pityriasis versicolor: once daily for 3 days during a single treatment course before the summer.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis and pityriasis capitis:once every 1 or 2 weeks
- The infected part of the skin should be washed with Drof shampoo allowing the product to soak in for 3 – 5 minutes before rinsing, the scalp itself should be thoroughly washed not just the hair.
If you use more Drof than you should:
The Overdosage is not expected as Drof shampoo is intended for external use only.
In the event of accidental ingestion, only supportive measures should be carried out.
In order to avoid aspiration, neither emesis nor gastric lavage should be performed.
If you forget to use Drof:
If you forget to use Drof shampoo, you should use it as soon as you remember.
Do not use the shampoo twice to make up for a missed treatment.
If you stop using Drof shampoo:
Do not stop use Drof unless your physician tells you to stop.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your physician or pharmacist.