Dosage and Administration
Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Using the cream
- You will need to use the cap to pierce the seal.
- Do not swallow the cream.
For infections of the vagina
Your doctor may suggest treatment over 7 to 14 days:
- 7 days course - insert the cream into the vagina twice each day for 7 days
- 10 to 14 days course - insert the cream into the vagina once each day for 10 to 14 days
1- Open the tube by piercing the aluminum
membrane using the inverted cap.
2- Install the applicator on the tube opening,
press on the tube gently till the applicator is filled
completely (figure 1).
3- Separate the applicator, close the tube immediately.
4. It is preferred to sit down with spacing legs, insert the
applicator gently to the deepest possible point inside the
vagina, then evacuate the applicator content completely (figure 2).
5- Wash the applicator with lukewarm water.
For infections outside the vagina
- Apply the cream to the affected area twice each a day
- Lightly cover the skin around your vagina with a thin, even layer of cream
- Always wash your hands with soap and water after using the cream
When to stop using Conazol vaginal cream
Keep using the cream until the course is finished, even during your period. Do this, even if the redness, itching and discharge go away before the end of the course.
In case of accidental oral intake of large quantities of cream, use appropriate supportive care.
If you forget a dose
- Don’t worry, apply the next dose of cream as usual and keep using the cream as your doctor has told you
- Do not use a double dose of cream to make up for a missed dose
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.